Article Collection

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Change of Scene and the Usual Coffee Fix

Being buried in a truckload of assignments can sometimes burn me out. I've been back here in my home province for more than a month now and I haven't made my exploration yet. I've actually been spending my time updating blogs - mine and others in between learning the ropes of my new career where I need to write a lot.

The office-home set up definitely gets boring so I've starting searching for cafes and food joints that are not so crowded so I relax and untangle those words that sometimes get stuck. There are now a few cafes in this city that can accommodate me and my Sam for our much needed quiet nook. I also love the fact that the menu here are so affordable. Have a taste of their yummy cake creations for only P65 per slice, open-faced sandwiches for only P100 and frappe for P110 only.


Cie's Pastry Cafe is located at Legazpi City's Lanco Business Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment